This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Nice Birthday present!

Mar 13, 2015 at 6:28 PM
My birthday is the 15th :P

I'm putting this through it's paces - including testing at home with the 18 browsers (soon to add Vivaldi and possible another one to it) as well as at work, on Windows 10.

If I find anything I'll report back. In the meantime, great job!
Coordinator
Mar 13, 2015 at 7:12 PM
Happy Birthday!

Let me know how it goes with Windows 10!
Jul 29, 2015 at 9:22 PM
Flawless. BC2 A3 worked like a champ.

I just downgraded to Win 7 because of today's release, and in Win 7, if I enable the setting to check if it is the default app or not it always spawns a warning dialog that it is not the default, even when I am looking at default apps and see that it is, in fact, the default for all possible entries that it can do.

Is this a known bug, or perhaps a layover / crossover bug from using the same XML file since alpha 1? snicker

I know, I know - start with a fresh profile! I might get around to it in the next week or so....will let you know.
Coordinator
Aug 1, 2015 at 12:21 AM
First I've heard of it. I think some one may have something similar. The only thing I can think of is the routine to check the default app is returning an unexpected result. There might be one extension or protocol for which BC2 cannot become default. When I get back from vacation, I might put together a debug build to try and root out the problem.

The XML file should be fine since I manage the versions and auto-update them as needed.